How to Convert, Upload AVI to YouTube?
There are so many questions about Uploading AVI to YouTube from the Yahoo Answer:
Can you upload AVI to YouTube?
How to convert AVI files to YouTube on Windows?
How do I upload an AVI video to YouTube without losing quality?
How do you upload an AVI file to YouTube quickly?
Have you ever be confused about how to convert AVI format file to YouTube flash video for uploading it to YouTube? Here, Wondershare Video Converter Platinum can make it a sure thing with its excellent video conversion and even with its instant video editing features. In this guide, you will find it a handy AVI to YouTube Converter for you to convert and upload AVI videos to YouTube.
Before that, let's learn more about the video requirements for uploading to You Tube:
* In an acceptable format: FLV, WMV, MPEG4, MOV, AVI and MPEG.
* Video length is shorter 10 minutes.
* File size is smaller than 1GB.
Preparation: Download and install the AVI to YouTube Converter:
Note: For Mac users, this Video Converter for Mac can help you convert and upload AVI videos to YouTube.
Guide: How to Convert, Upload AVI to YouTube
Step 1: Add Files
Launch the AVI to YouTube Converter and import the AVI files you want to upload onto YouTube.
Step 2. Edit Files(Optional)
With this AVI to YouTube Converter, you can crop the video, change video effect, add a watermark or a plug in subtitle into the video file in the Video Edit window. Here you need to crop the video length to shorter 10 minutes.
Step 3. Output settings
Choose FLV or directly choose "YouTube video" as the output format from the Profile drop-down list as below.
Step 3. Start Conversion
Click the "Start" button to start converting AVI video to YouTube format.
Step 4. Upload the Converted AVI to YouTube
1. Sign up a YouTube account or Gmail account, then click the Upload button on any YouTube web page:
2. Type in the information of your video file. To increase the chances that your video can be easily found, you should put as much information as possible.
3. Set this video to be public or private. Then click the "Upload a video" button. When you see the next window, click the "Browse" button to select the video file you want to upload. Then click the "Upload Video" button to upload it. Done!
As you see, that's all the process of converting and uploading AVI format video to YouTube. Now it's your turn to download the AVI to YouTube Converter to have a try by yourself!